If you’re looking for something to help you with weightloss and give you enough energy to help you last through the day, here’s a delicious breakfast smoothie that’ll do just that.
Make it a routine and it may just become your best kept weightloss and health-boost secret.
I’ve been drinking this for a while now and here’s what I love about it:
1. It tastes yummy, delicious, divine
2. It’s packed with protein which means it will give you a boost of energy to last the day
3. It has fiber and other rich nutrients to keep you full for longer and help you deal with food cravings
4. It’s filled with metabolism-boosting ingredients that will burn fat
5. It has antioxidant-rich ingredients
6. It’s got it’s good fats (yes, there is such thing!)
7. It has minerals and vitamins
8. It filled with superfoods
Starting my mornings with a health boost like this makes me feel empowered that I’ve done the responsible thing for my health first thing in the morning, knowing that I have a busy day ahead. With this in my belly, I’m ready to conquer the world.
It’s so quick and easy to make too, so there’s no reason to skip out. The recipe has some frozen ingredients (locks in nutrients while fresh and lasts for longer in your freezer!) – I usually leave this out for about 30 minutes before I make the smoothie.
Let’s get started.
What you’ll need:
½ cup of milk
3 tablespoons Greek yogurt
1 tablespoon chia seeds
1 tablespoon ground flax seed
3 tablespoons cold-pressed coconut oil
1 tablespoon grass-fed butter
1 ½ tablespoons peanut butter (100% peanuts)
Less than ¼ teaspoon Himalayan salt
1 teaspoon organic spirulina powder
4 balls frozen spinach
¼ cup frozen mixed berries (raspberries, blueberries and blackberries)
What you’ll need to do:
1. Add milk, yogurt, chia seeds, flax seeds and banana and blend
2. Add coconut oil, grass-fed butter, peanut butter and blend
3. Add Himalayan salt and spirulina and blend
4. Add spinach and berries and blend
If you like, you can also make this the night before and keep it in your fridge. The next day it will have thickened and can be indulged with a spoon like a pudding.
Did you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!